Saturday 7 December 2013

Let's go with the first ELT Blog Carnival of 2014!!

 
Everyone is welcome to join the next ELT Blog Carnival which will be hosted here on my blog.  The theme of the 38th carnival will be 'New Year Resolutions'It will be published during the first week of January, 2014.

Before you get too involved in all the lovely festivities which are coming up, please take the time to share your posts on anything and everything to do with new year resolutions - lesson plans, reflections on past resolutions (successful or otherwise!), or your teaching resolutions for 2014.  Let's make the first carnival of the year a huge success!!

If you want to participate, you can use the easy submission form and send me your blog list or you can contact me from here or twitter (I’m @worldteacher) if the form doesn’t work.  If you don’t blog, you can still join in. I’ll be happy to host your posts on my blog.  I look forward to reading all your submissions!

Please make sure you visit the 37th Blog Carnival hosted by the wonderful Eva Buyuksimkesyan.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas and I'll see you back here in the New Year!


Photo by hdwallpapersinn.com

 

3 comments:

  1. Excited! I'll try and write something up before I leave for Christmas break (then I am pretty much internet-less)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carissa - I look forward to reading it!

      Delete
  2. Wold teacher day everyone should respect to our teacher they provides us good guidelines i would like to thanks those who post like that blog.

    ReplyDelete